Fat-chilli Cards & Gifts is calling out to all primary schools in UK to create and design birthday
cards to commemorate Prince George’s first birthday this July 22, 2014, they can choose from any theme of their preference.
Prince George of Cambridge, is the only son of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales only grandchild. Prince George is the third generation in line, a successor of Queen Elizabeth II his great-grandmother.
The winning design chosen from the artworks will be submitted for the project, and the card that wins for the best design will be mailed to the prince, care of the Duchess and Duke of Cambridge, at Kensington Palace, making this event the most memorable and special in their families occasions.
Project participants may also order card and gift items printed with their individual designs, but ordering is not compulsory, it is offered as an option for those participants that are interested to purchase mementos they have designed themselves.
Please return artwork between 1 May 2014 and 10 June 2014.
The winner will be notified via the school, and the winning design will be printed onto a commemorative card and sent to Prince George on the 14 July so it arrives in time for the Prince’s birthday.
• The school or nursery with the winning design will win a Play Teepee made with union jack material.
• The mum of the winner will win a Stamptastic stamp set.
• The child that wins the competition will:
– Have their design printed onto a commemorative card to be sent to Prince George at Kensington Palace (and will also receive a copy to keep)
– Receive an Artwork Award from Fat-Chilli.
– Win a voucher for Fat-Chilli products worth £50
– Win a Zatchel’s satchel in the design of the winners choice (they can select the one they want from the Zatchels website)
Please register on the Fat-Chilli website at www.fat-chilli.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise the date you will return your artwork.