Enter our giveaway for a chance to win a Samba 6 x 4 Match Goal worth £55.00!
The fun goals have been designed for garden or training use and are made from recycled uPVC. Whilst this offers a cost saving it does not compromise on quality. Exactly the same parts are used on the fun goalposts and they are constructed in the same way and use the same football net.
Made in the UK by Samba Sports.
• Full 1 year – No quibble guarantee.
• Virtually Indestructible goal frame and net.
• Can be left outside all year round.
• Fully Portable. Up to 2 goals will fit in the average family sized car.
• Includes goal frame, net, clips and ground anchors.
• Samba Locking system for increased stability.
Goal size: 6ft wide x 4ft high x 3ft 3ins deep. 1.83m wide x 1.22m high x 0.99m deep
Samba Sports have been manufacturing goals for 18 years and are established as the standard for portable plastic goal posts in the UK and around the world. They are used by adult teams and academies around the UK and can be seen in every aspiring young footballer’s garden.
1. The fun goals have been designed for garden or training use and are made from recycled uPVC. Whilst this offers a cost saving it does not compromise on quality. Exactly the same parts are used on the fun goalposts and they are constructed in the same way and use the same football net.
2. The original Samba Soccer Goals can be used for training or garden use and remain the strongest around. They are available with or without the locking system.
The locking system is a simplistic but effective securing mechanism that locks all of the goal parts together. This ensures that none of the parts come adrift when moving the posts from one position to another.
3. The Samba Match Goals are at the top of the Samba range and can be used for match play, they comply to all of the relevant British Standards set out by the FA. All of the Match Goals come with the locking system and feature a roof to the net and extended footprint, ensuring the goal remains stable at all times.
To enter to WIN do one or more of the following, each one gets you an entry – the more entries the more chance of winning!
- Follow Kidszine on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway
- Become a fan of Kidszine on Facebook
- Like this giveaway on Facebook
- Leave a comment below telling us what you think about these Samba goals.
Leave a comment
Follow KidsZine on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Us On Twitter
Most Popular Posts
- Keeping children interested in board games
- New Pocket Money Petz website from The Children’s Mutual
- Fairytale Kids Competition with Colorblind Cards
- A Tale of Foolishness in Cornwall
- Win 52 Guinness World Record Cards – 2 Packs Up For Grabs!
- Let’s Play Teddy Tennis – DVD for young aspiring tennis players
- Join Gary Barlow’s pack and design a charity Christmas card for Hallmark
- WIN 2 New Funny Children’s Books
- ‘Take Care With What You Share’ – How to Lock Down Your Facebook Profile
- The British Red Cross Recruits Commando Dad to Spread the Word about its First Aid Courses for Parents